Friday, March 9, 2007

Mother's Day - Gifts for Aquarian Moms!

Buying gifts for parents may be a tad difficult at times. What I mean by difficult is - you just have to make sure that you are not buying something that has already been given few years back. So, when I was reading up on sun signs, it struck me that I could actually get some ideas from the sun-sign traits. Check out these few ideas on Aquarian Moms that I found.

Even though she's an Air Sign, Aquarius mom appreciates being grounded in reality. She loves strange gifts, heartfelt surprises and almost anything that will augment her soul and keep her eager mind centered. Gifts can include art decors, gilded paintings, Ready-to Assemble kits, family collages, gardening supplies, plants and shrubs and of course jewelry which can be something different from the ones she usually wears.


Send this Aquarian Mother's Day eCard !

No comments: